Need a new blog design?
One that ‘s “uniquely you”?
I can help!
I am passionate about building WordPress websites for small businesses and creatives, helping them decorate their corner of the web in a way that lets them connect with their audience and reach their specific goals for success.
Whether this will be your very first site, you already have a site that needs some love, or you want a complete redesign, I am here for you.
You know what you want to achieve.
You can have the best ideas, products or services out there, but without an appealing and effective website, nobody will be able to see what you have to offer.
Let me help you achieve your goals!
Custom WordPress Packages
Ideal for those who are getting started and aren’t currently ready for the next level. A budget friendly option that allows your business to evolve and come into itself.
Installation of Genesis framework + child theme *
Set-up of theme as shown in demo version
Primary Menu Set-up
Theme recommended plugins installation and set-up (if any)
Sidebar Setup as shown in demo version
Changing the colors of the theme to match your brand
Your existing logo adding to the header space
Changing of fonts (Google fonts only)
Set-up is complete within 48 hours
The Double Latte
If you already have branding in place and are ready to infuse your brand throughout your site, this package will allow you to do just that.
Includes everything in The Latte Package plus…
Theme recommended, and a collection of popular plugins installed and set-up
Custom header image (existing logo/branding)
Custom font install
Custom color palette
Custom site icon and favicon
Primary and Secondary menu styling & set-up
Contact and About pages
Sidebar widget set up and styling
One concept based on your direction and up to two rounds of revisions
Project is complete within 1-2 weeks
The Signature, Triple Latte
Perfect for the site owner who wants a site that stands out from the rest. Includes branding for those who don’t have existing branding or who want a new look.
Included everything in The Double Latte Package plus…
Custom Header/Logo design (3 concepts)
Final logo files for use with other mediums
Custom Color palette & font selections
Final brand style guide
Installation of your content, copy and/or images on the homepage
Up to two additional pages set up with your content (ex. About, Contact, etc.)
Add-ons available (inquire for a quote)
Social Media Sharing Setup
Project is complete within 2-3 weeks
* For all packages, you will need to purchase a license for the Genesis Framework and the Child Theme of your choice. You can purchase Genesis and a browse through a selection of Child Themes directly from StudioPress. Besides the StudioPress site, I recommend Restored 316, Pretty Darn Cute, and CreativeMarket for child themes.
If you decide to go with one of these packages, a domain name and hosting are required before the project begins. If you have questions about this, or need help selecting a registrar or host, please contact me. I would be happy to assist. I recommend Siteground WordPress Hosting. When you sign up you have the option to secure a domain name or sign up with your existing domain.
Once you hire me, I will need temporary login credentials for your WordPress installation, hosting and social media accounts (if applicable).
For all design work, I require a 50% deposit and balance due upon completion of your site. Once we chat about your design and needs and have agreed to your design process, I will send you an invoice an invoice via PayPal for your deposit.
- Migration from Blogspot.com, WP.com, or another site to WordPress.org starting at $200 (For sites with a large amount of content, there may be an additional fee.) Please inquire for more information.
- Standalone Logo/Branding Design (Contact for Quote)
- Social Media Profile Setup and Maintenance (Inquire for a quote)
- WP maintenance (Available Packages)
- WooCommerce Setup (Starts at $400) Pricing is based on how many items you have to add, the types of products, any variations or specila configurations you may need.
- Any additional design work will be billed at $75/hour